[vistrails-dev] [vistrails-users] Running modules in parallel

Rémi Rampin remi.rampin at nyu.edu
Tue Jan 7 12:43:45 EST 2014

2014/1/7 Rémi Rampin

> Can you confirm whether this issue still happens if you use the
> 'vistrails.' prefix in your imports?

On a side note this probably only happens on Windows, since on POSIX
systems fork() would be use, and so the new processes would inherit the
import override code.
I'm not sure whether we can fix this. The import override mechanism is part
of the PackageManager, which we don't recreate on the new processes.

I'm also noticing that the warning message from Package#import_override()
is not printed, because debug.warning() is silenced by default.