[vistrails-dev] [vistrails-users] Running modules in parallel

David Koop dakoop at nyu.edu
Tue Jan 7 12:47:41 EST 2014

On Jan 7, 2014, at 10:43 AM, Rémi Rampin <remi.rampin at nyu.edu> wrote:

> I'm also noticing that the warning message from Package#import_override() is not printed, because debug.warning() is silenced by default.

Yeah, I thought about this a bit.  Ideally, the warnings would be visible to developers while the errors are user-level.  Perhaps we should add a note to the developers' guide that developers should set their debug level to warning?  Or would there be a better way of making sure that developer notifications are visible to package developers?

Dave