[vistrails-dev] [vistrails-users] Running modules in parallel

Rémi Rampin remi.rampin at nyu.edu
Tue Jan 7 13:23:24 EST 2014

2014/1/7 David Koop

> Yeah, I thought about this a bit.  Ideally, the warnings would be visible
> to developers while the errors are user-level.  Perhaps we should add a
> note to the developers' guide that developers should set their debug level
> to warning?  Or would there be a better way of making sure that developer
> notifications are visible to package developers?

Isn't it safe to assume that the messages printed in the terminal will only
be read by developers? "Important" errors are already reported via message
boxes.

I also just realized that debug.warning() doesn't add a line to the
"vistrails messages" view (even with "warning" checked). Probably because
the logging module filters them based on the level before that.