[vistrails-dev] [GIT] VisTrails: Implements the StringFormatConfigurationWidget

Rémi Rampin remirampin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 16:07:16 EST 2014

2014/1/22 <git-noreply at vistrails.org>

> The project "VisTrails":
>
> The branch, str-format-module has been created
>         at  b3dbfe4b1535207243302c2e2fab6a48c0fb4ecf (commit)

Hi,

I just added a StringFormat module. It wraps the
str.format()<http://docs.python.org/2/library/string.html#formatstrings>method,
allowing to build a string from something like 'Found {match!r} at
line {line:,} in file {file.name}' and three ports 'match', 'line' and
'file'.

The interesting thing here is that, while I can use a configuration widget
like I do for tabledata's BuildTable or List to create the ports from the
format string, I don't actually need to put anything in that widget. I
currently have a single button that triggers the actual configuration (from
the 'format' port). Is there some way to trigger the reconfiguration some
other way?

[image: Images intégrées 1]

--
Rémi