[vistrails-dev] [VisTrails] New version of the vtk package (#998)

Thomas A Caswell notifications at github.com
Mon Feb 2 14:25:08 EST 2015

@dakoop I would also point out I have been thinking about how to coerce matplotlib to fit in better with a the functional nature of VT (which involves an `Axes` class which doesn't add the artists to it's self so you can collect them all and then add them en-mass to an `Axes` is the last plotting step instead of collecting code to be run) which will make the mapping of input/output ports much closer to args/return values.

---
https://github.com/VisTrails/VisTrails/pull/998#issuecomment-72520065