[vistrails-dev] Running VisTrails on the cloudera VM

Rémi Rampin remirampin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 17:12:50 EST 2015

Hi Fernando,

It looks like the the VM is Centos 6.4 which only has PyQt4 4.6.2. That is
giving me some trouble. The oldest distribution we test on is Debian 6
(Squeeze, "old stable")
<http://vistrails.poly.edu:9050/builders/debian6-64-master> which has PyQt
4.7.3.

I'm not sure what can be done here (I'm not very familiar with Centos). In
the worse case, we can compile Qt and PyQt4 to have more recent versions.

  File "/opt/vistrails/vistrails/gui/theme.py", line 543, in __init__
>     mode=QtGui.QIcon.Normal)
> TypeError: addFile() takes no keyword arguments

Also, I was unable to import the VM directly, since it is referencing 2
disks but only one is included... Did you also run into that?

--
Rémi