[vistrails-dev] [vgc] 2 MTC electrical work

Tommy Ellqvist tommy.ellqvist at nyu.edu
Tue Oct 13 11:36:57 EDT 2015

> I am upgrading it to El Capitan, since VirtualBox doesn't support
> Mountain Lion anymore. It looks like it was not kept up to date.

OK, do you how this may affect backwards compatibility of our builds? We
officially support OSX 10.6 (which we could now bump up). I am guessing
linking to old libraries could become problematic, and we will no longer
have an old OS to test on?

But this will probably fix issues as well, like not linking to XQuartz.

Thanks,
Tommy