[vistrails-dev] VisTrails and downloading files

Juliana Freire juliana.freire at nyu.edu
Thu Oct 26 17:21:19 EDT 2017

Do you mean do a git clone and follow all the instructions from
https://www.vistrails.org/index.php/Mac_Intel_Instructions?

This is too much work... Can't we have an rpz package?

Juliana Freire, PhD
Professor, Computer Science & Engineering and Data Science
Executive Director, NYU Moore-Sloan Data Science Environment
New York University
juliana.freire at nyu.edu
(646) 997-4128

Admin: Ann Messinger, Program Operations Manager
      phone: (646) 997-4057, email: am6179 at nyu.edu