[vistrails-users] Webservices Error

lekha rama lekha.rama at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 16 13:48:46 EST 2011

Hi,

 I'm a Computer Student pursuing my graduate degree. I'm trying VisTrails WebService Examples from 'Webservices Demos Guide' version 1.2. But the webservice examples mentioned in that guide gives the following errors(since the webservice package is not working I tried these examples in SUDS Webservice):

DDBJ WebService: 'http://xml.nig.ac.jp/wsdl/DDBJ.wsdl' gives the following error:
XML Output: This Service was terminated. Thank You for your access.

NOAA Webservice: According to the Webservices Guide 'parameter' module should be connected to the 'getWaterLevelVerifiedHourly'.But no such module is loaded with the webservice. In place of Parameter module there is 'Data' module whose ports are different.

Emboss Webservice: When I'm trying to load the webservice in SUDS webservice it keeps giving me:
Could not load WSDL: http://www.ebi.ac.uk/soaplab/emboss4/services/edit.seqret.derived?wsdl;
Could not load WSDL: http://www.ebi.ac.uk/soaplab/emboss4/services/alignment_multiple.emma.derived?wsdl;
Could not load WSDL: http://www.ebi.ac.uk/soaplab/emboss4/services/alignment_multiple.prettyplot.derived?wsdl;
Could not load WSDL: http://www.ebi.ac.uk/soaplab/emboss4/services/protein_2d_structure.tmap.derived?wsdl;
Could not load WSDL: http://www.ebi.ac.uk/soaplab/emboss4/services/nucleic_profiles.prophecy.derived?wsdl;
Could not load WSDL: http://www.ebi.ac.uk/soaplab/emboss4/services/nucleic_translation.transeq.derived?wsdl;
Could not load WSDL: http://www.ebi.ac.uk/soaplab/emboss4/services/nucleic_profiles.prophet.derived?wsdl;

And please let me know what plugins needed to be installed and where can I find them for the Webservice Package to work. When I try to load it, it  gives me:
Critical Error:Package Installation Failed

I request you to please help me with these issues.

Thanking You,
Sreelekha.