[vistrails-users] Webservices Error

Tommy Ellqvist rexissimus at yahoo.se
Thu Nov 17 09:43:44 EST 2011

Hi Sreelekha,

The "Webservices Demos Guide 1.2" is no longer supported. Many of the web services there no longer works or have been changed. We provide a shorter but updated guide at:

http://www.vistrails.org/usersguide/v2.0/html/example_webservices.html

Please try the web service examples provided by VisTrails version 1.7 or 2.0, they use the SUDSWebService package.

Let me know if you have other questions.

Thanks,
Tommy Ellqvist
VisTrails Developer

 I'm a Computer Student pursuing my graduate degree. I'm trying VisTrails WebService Examples from 'Webservices Demos Guide' version 1.2. But the webservice examples mentioned in that guide gives the following errors(since the webservice package is not working I tried these examples in SUDS Webservice):