[vistrails-users] Issue with List handling

David Koop dakoop at nyu.edu
Tue Aug 5 16:05:28 EDT 2014

Hi Jeff,

The list handling section you reference is a new feature that will appear in a future version of VisTrails.  Please check that you are using the 2.1 documentation available here:

http://www.vistrails.org/usersguide/v2.1/html

If you are interested in the new list handling features, they are available in the master branch at http://github.com/vistrails/vistrails, and there are methods for running that code using the 2.1 Mac binaries if you are interested.  Let us know,

David Koop
VisTrails Developer