[vistrails-users] Issue with List handling

Jeffrey Guenther guenther.jeffrey at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 16:48:34 EDT 2014

Thanks Dave,

I’ll use the script.

For reference sake, the user guide I was using came in the dmg for the current download on the website.

What does the VisTrails team have planned for this style of list handling? What inspired you to include it? I’m curious because it is a common approach in tools like Grasshopper and Generative Components. I think its formally called replication - based on a Woodbury and Aish paper.

Thanks,
Jeff