[vistrails-users] Custom Types for Ports

Michael.Noseworthy at asc-csa.gc.ca Michael.Noseworthy at asc-csa.gc.ca
Thu Aug 7 16:20:32 EDT 2014

Hi there,

I am in the process of writing my own modules and was wondering if its possible to package multiple ports into one (for example have one port that contains both a String and Float value). So when an input port/output port are connected  like this, both pieces of data get passed through a single port instead of two separate ones. Also, is it possible to define my own types for ports so I am not limited to the basic String, Float, Integer, etc.?

Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks,

Michael Noseworthy